Articles on this Page
- 10/28/14--07:28: _A WINTRY FLAT LAY
- 11/09/14--11:05: _PHOTOGRAPHY 101 | B...
- 12/17/14--02:48: _WIN! OLYMPUS PEN E-...
- 12/25/14--03:11: _WISHING YOU ALL A M...
- 12/27/14--04:05: _PICTURE PERFECT CHR...
- 01/04/15--04:49: _A YEAR IN PHOTOGRAP...
- 01/22/15--10:10: _CAMERA STRAP MAKING
- 02/04/15--02:15: _GREAT BOKEH ON MICR...
- 02/22/15--16:53: _SELFIE GONE VIRAL |...
- 03/03/15--02:33: _FASHION PHOTO GALLE...
- 10/28/14--07:28: A WINTRY FLAT LAY
- 11/09/14--11:05: PHOTOGRAPHY 101 | BLACK & WHITE
- 12/17/14--02:48: WIN! OLYMPUS PEN E-PL7 & VESPA SCOOTER
- 12/25/14--03:11: WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS
- 12/27/14--04:05: PICTURE PERFECT CHRISTMAS
- 01/04/15--04:49: A YEAR IN PHOTOGRAPHY & BLOGGING
- 01/22/15--10:10: CAMERA STRAP MAKING
- 02/04/15--02:15: GREAT BOKEH ON MICRO FOUR THIRDS
- 02/22/15--16:53: SELFIE GONE VIRAL | LFW DAY 3
- 03/03/15--02:33: FASHION PHOTO GALLERY WITH OLYMPUS PEN PARIS
I got a little bit Christmassy for a flat lay I created for a recent Olympus event where I had to talk about the new Olympus Pen E-PL7… Full disclosure: I covertly borrowed the sparkles from a little display in the hotel lobby, ahem… And when I went to return them the display was gone. […]
Like many people in this modern age of digital photography, I shoot colour first and then convert to black & white on the rare occasion. Recently, I got some top tips from fashion photographer and Olympus ambassador Jay McLaughlin on how to do it right… 1. Shoot in black and white, not colour – Jay shoots in RAW […]
General hilarity ensued when I posed with this beautiful little scooter for the just launched Olympus Twitter Christmas competition – “Keira Knightley in the Chanel ad! Marlon Brando!” photographer Jay hopefully yelled out to me. Ahem, I did my best… Anyway, impressive off-the-cuff photography refs aside, the point is both camera (the new Pen E-PL7, £499) and customised […]
Real-life or digital, either way, a Christmas card brings that little moment of magic so here’s one I made earlier… Hope you’re enjoying a lovely festive day with friends & family wherever you are in the world!
So apparently tights under ripped denim is one step too far into the nineties – although bare knees is bang on, obvs. Precariously close to the verge I am, just as the Edinburgh merry-go-high swung by the Scott monument… but hey, it’s cold up here in Skye this Christmas! Walking the line with a picture perfect Christmas which […]
What a whirlwind of a year it’s been! And on the photography front even more so. Crazy to think, this time last year I was tweeting my very first photo with an Olympus camera… A quince in my mother-in-law’s garden on Skye. As I tweeted the pic – I was on a tech high, as I was […]
Photo heavy, because I sure do love the materials that make things. The leather, the hardware (hello snaps, hooks and tubular rivets) and then, of course, the tools; awls, punches, blades, nippers and hafts… Suffice to say, a personal fetish of mine… Before Christmas, Olympus put on a little camera strap workshop for the Pen […]
I’ve been meaning to do a lens post for a while now. This is quite a geeky little look (but by no means hi-level profesh!) at a range of micro four third lenses to show that you can get just as good blur and bokeh as on bigger frame DSLRs… Let’s face it, in the […]
Hard to sleep when a photo you took has gone bananas on the internetz… Shot this (on my Pen E-P5) of Alexa and Kendall today at the Topshop Unique show – which was incredible, btw, and check my beauty story here – and since the photo hit the Topshop Instagram feed where it has had […]
I must say, I’m enjoying life back to normal after LFW, but it was a total blast and I’m so excited to have 20 of my images, documenting fashion week through my lens in on a photography exhibition in Paris with Olympus this week… I won’t lie, whittling down the probably of 1000s images I took during […]